- Present City One Pager Orientation of
Expat Friendly Neighborhoods.
- Housing Introduction
- Education Overview and Coordination of School visits
- Present information kit.
- Introduction of all expat friendly neighborhoods
- Pre-screening sample housings based on Need Assessment
- Negotiation and securing the identified housing
- Lease formalization
- Recommendation of school options.
- Guidance to start online application.
- Liaison admission officer with the parents
- Coordinate on school appointment.
- Accompany on the campus
Lease Negotiation and Renew
- Terms negotiations.
- Assure all
- Lease review.
- Lease formalization.
- Property Research.
- Booking coordinated.
- Coordination of house viewings.
- Assistance with negotiations.
- Coordination on lease formalization or booking complete.
Settling In Assistance
- Connection of all utilities of the new home.
- Move-in inventory check complete.
- ntroduction of leisure, grocery shopping,
medical facilities and expat communities.
- Subscription of local SIM and mobile
- Bank account opening.
- Assistance in obtaining valid DL status.
- Bridging between tenant and home-owner
upon issue arise during the tenancy.
- Resolve issues to ensure the housing is
- Arrangement on routine rental related
- Airport transport coordinate.
Cross Cultural Training
- Awareness of cultural faux-pas and
- Understanding the language.
- Adapt to local daily living
- Explore new communication tips in cultural difference
- Assistance on lease termination.
- Cancellation of internet, cable, landline and final bills
and accompany on home return.
- Negotiations on dilapidations with home-owners.
- Assure retrieval of withholding security deposit.
- Mail re-forward assistance
- Membership cancellation
- Arrange transfer of school records